Free Delivery Over £35 or Free Next Day Delivery On Orders Over £50.
DR Harris & Co
The Harris family first setup shop in 1790 at the now famous No.11 St. James's Street in the center of London, England. In 1938 the family business was awarded the warrant as chemists to her Majesty The Queen and the Queen Mother until her death. In 2002 the Harris family were again appointed to the Royal Family as Chemists to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales, an honor that was added to in 2012 when the Royal Warrant for Her Majesty the Queen bestowed.