The Harris family first setup shop in 1790 at the now famous No.11 St. James's Street in the centre of London, England. In 1938 the family business was awarded the warrant as chemists to her Majesty The Queen and the Queen Mother until her death. In 2002 the Harris family were again appointed to the Royal Family as Chemists to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales, an honour that was added to in 2012 when the Royal Warrant for Her Majesty the Queen bestowed.
An extensive range of products all beautifully presented. Items include aftershave lotions and colognes in the famous Windsor and Arlington range with a range of body and skin care to compliment. DR Harris toothpaste is fluoride free.
Gift sets are available. All items may be ordered especially if not in stock.